BuildNOLA is a highly competitive program and will require a commitment of (8) hours of on-line instruction weekly, beginning in September 2020 – November 2020. Participants are required to attend all scheduled courses.
Classes will be held from 6:30 p.m. - 7:30 p.m. weeknights according to the cohort placement. Participants are required to attend classes on either Monday/Wednesday (Track 1) or Tuesday/ Thursday (Track 2).
Applications for Cohort 1 is now closed. Interested applicants are encouraged to apply for the next Cohort and will be contacted when program plans are confirmed.
- Qualified instructors
- Customized Curriculum
- Dynamic Speaker Series featuring local and regional business experts
- User friendly online platform
- Business Tracks customized to fit your stage of business
- Access to BuildNOLA Mobilization Fund
- Access to Program Partner opportunities
- Networking with peers and instructors
- Continuing Education Units (CEU) and a completion certificate
- A specially curated BuildNOLA Gift